|Official Website||MCPE Monster|
|Info||Minecraft PE Versions|
|Last updated||1 day ago|
In this blog, you can find all the important details of Minecraft PE Beta and Full Version for Android. Minecraft PE is one of the most played games and it’s 5 years old now. There are lots of mods and versions you can find on the web. The official MCPE Monster is the best for providing the BETA and Full Version of Minecraft PE for Android. From there you can find and download all versions of MCPE. Also, you can find the following:
- Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 BETA for Android
- Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 BETA for Android
- Minecraft PE 1.16.220 FULL version for Android
- Mods for MCPE (Minecraft PE)
- Maps for MCPE (Minecraft PE)
- Textures for MCPE (Minecraft PE)
- Shaders for MCPE (Minecraft PE)
- Servers for MCPE (Minecraft PE)
- Skins for MCPE (Minecraft PE)
- Seeds for MCPE (Minecraft PE), and many more
Download Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 BETA for Android
The special about this update is the Axolotl Mod. It spawns automatically and can be found in the water. There are newly added 20+ unique deepslate blocks as well. It includes the Polished Deepslate Wall, Deepslate Redstone Ore, and many more.
- Axolotl spawns in the water.
- Hold a bucket of tropical fish and Axolotl will follow you.
- Axolotl attacks fishes, squids, and even guardians.
- Axolotl is blue, and many other colors.
- Axolotl will survive on land just for a few minutes.
- When players take damages, Axolotl plays dead.
Download Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 BETA for Android
Here, the new thing is the New Block, Glow Lichen. It emits light and helps in dark places. There will be a non-solid block Glow Lichen and will generate light. It’s an amazing source of light in the nighttime.
Download Minecraft PE 1.16.210 FULL version for Android
In this update, you can see a keyboard shortcut for full-screen mode, the new ambient sound in the nether, audio slider, etc. Few bugs are fixed too.
- Server bugs & crashes fixed now
- Improvement in the Minecraft PE server
Installation Guide For Minecraft PE Android
Follow these simple & easily understandable steps:
- Download the Minecraft PE Beta or Full Version for Android from here.
- Open the game apk file from the file manager.
- Enable unknown source installation.
- Tap on the install button.
- Play Minecraft PE on your Android device and have fun.
- Share it with your friends.
Note: If you find any issue with the download or installation, then feel free and comment below. Thank you.